2015年11月2日月曜日

The subject I want to study!!!

     While I am a university student, I want to study philosophy. Although studying philosophy will not help me to find great wealth or a secure job, it may help me to be happy or contented. Many people make great sacrifices for the sake of money or high status, only to find that they are unhappy in spite of their wealth or position. And everyone experiences ups and downs in life;it is important to learn how to be happy even when life is hard. I believe that studying philosophy will help me to understand what is really important in life. So I want to study it.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Philosophy is very important for human being, I think.
    What philosopher do you respect?

    返信削除
  2. Philosophy is very important for human being, I think.
    What philosopher do you respect?

    返信削除