2015年11月11日水曜日

I think ordinary people should no longer own cars

     Today I saw the discussion on TV;ordinary people should no longer own cars today. So I want to express my opinion.
     I agree with the view that people should no longer have their own cars. The world is already using too much oil, and this is causing global warming and changes in the climate, as well as noise pollution and air pollution. But more and more people in more and more countries wish to own cars. It is wrong for people in some countries but not others to own cars, so the best solution is to step ordinary people everywhere from owning cars, though for some people a car is essential. And we need to to improve public transport a great deal,
.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Your idea is so true in urban area. However, in rural area, such as I live, it is not wholly true. Because of its poor transportation, we cannot do with without car.

    返信削除
  2. Your idea is so true in urban area. However, in rural area, such as I live, it is not wholly true. Because of its poor transportation, we cannot do with without car.

    返信削除