2015年11月2日月曜日

My thought for English

     I would like to be better at speaking English. I think that this is the one that most Japanese students lack. During our English classes, we spend a lot of time reading English sentences and passages, and studying written English in general. We also practice writing in English, sometimes translating Japanese sentences and sometimes composing passages ourselves. And we have listening comprehension lessons, so we can understand spoken English to a certain extent. But we almost never have an opportunity to practice speaking, so that we can improve our English accents. It is not possible, in high school classes, for all the students to practice conversation with the teacher or ALT; there is not enough time. As a result, I, like most of other students, can read English quite well, and can write in English well enough to make myself understood, but can not keep up a conversation in English. I may be able to understand, but when it comes to speaking, I am at a loss.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿