2015年10月25日日曜日

My 1week!!!

     Thursday. I went to my club activity, table tennis. I practiced DORAIBU and TIKITA.They are very,very,very difficult technic!!! DORAIBU is the most core technic. It is used most often in a game. So I practice it everyday.And TIKITA is a technic that I have practiced since I became university student. This technic is a key technic. But it is one of the most difficult technic. Friday, I studied Chinese history. I like Japanese history. But I think only studying Japanese history is not very good. This is because even if I do so, I can't understand essential part. However, if I study Chinese history that influences Japanese history, I can understand Japanese history more deeply. So I want to study Chinese history.Saturday I studied Chinese.this is because I have to study for Tuesday mini test.This mini test is difficult. Content of this test is expression of money.Because this is difficult from Japanese expression, it's difficult to understand it. But I think studying Chinese helps understanding Chinese history. Thus I can study hard. Today, I attended marathon festival. I run 6km! I was very, very,very tired! But the exercise made me feel good. I thought exercise was good. After marathon festival, I went to dinner with my friends. I ate okonomiyaki. It was very delicious. This is my one week. Next time I want to introduce my next week...

3 件のコメント:

  1. How busy this week is!
    I've not ever played table tennis, but I can see so hard. Continue to try hard!

    返信削除
  2. How busy this week is!
    I've not ever played table tennis, but I can see so hard. Continue to try hard!

    返信削除
  3. Hi Nakahara-san...

    I study Chinese every day! Let's study Chinese to promote world peace!

    Sincerely, Joe Lauer

    返信削除