2015年10月29日木曜日

     Today I want to write what I want to do after graduating from college and my dream . I want to travel abroad after graduating from college. I hope to visit developing countries rather than so-called advanced countries. It is not easy to do this on ones own, so I hope to join an organization which helps people in developing countries, and I hope they will offer me a job or accept me as a volunteer. Because I have been to English conversation classes for several years,I will probably be able to communicate with people aboard. This will broaden my knowledge of the world;it is very important to be conscious of economic inequality in the world these days.And when I graduate from university,I also want to take a three months holiday before starting work. I plant to walk all around the coast of Hokkaido, covering perhaps thirty or forty kilometers a day. There is beautiful scenery in many parts of Japan, but I particularly like Hokkaido. Up to now,I have no opportunity for this kind of long walk, and once I start my long walking life, I will be too busy. So this is my only chance. It will be physically tiring, so I have been training since last summer. I walk for one hour at least three evenings a week,and if I have time, I go for a month longer walk weekends.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I want to visit the developing countries, too!
    And, I think that Hokkaido is an attractive place,too. If I go to Hokkaido, I want to eat various dishes such as mutton barbecue and bowl of rice topped with sea urchin and salmon roe!!!!

    返信削除